Hi

I am not sure about this but my question was the other way around.

Do we want in the future that Content Package are writing in a Feature Model
way (Content ZIP file separate from Bundles connected though a FM
configuration)?

As far as I am concerned I do not see any issues where a traditional CP cannot
be writing in an FM way but I might be wrong.

- Andy