On Fri, 2019-11-08 at 14:18 +0100, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi
>
> it seems you run with all available checks. You should only run api
> region checks if you use api regions. We recently moved all
> analysers
> that use api regions to the regions extension.

As a bit of context, I started to incrementally use the feature model
tooling on a simple project. I did so without any sort of explicit
configuration, as:

1. I don't like configurations :-)
2. I think the tooling should work out-of-the-box with sensible values,
and allow customisation if needed.

Would it be an option to separate the 'default' scans from the
additional scans, like the API order one?

> The other check is done by the analyser for OSGi connect; I can't
> recall
> why this check was useful though.

Ack, would be interesting to know. Maybe this one would also be a
candidate for the non-default set of scanners? If the check is related
to [1], maybe it's not useful for everyone right now.

Thanks,
Robert

[1]: https://blog.osgi.org/2019/09/osgi-connect-revisited.html