Robert,

would we not want each module to produce it's own feature file and then have an aggregation somewhere?

Ruben

On 11/19/2019 6:41 AM, Robert Munteanu wrote:
On Fri, 2019-11-15 at 11:47 -0800, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
Hi

I started to get the pieces into place for a build up of Peregrine
CMS based on Sling 11 using FMs.

First I updated the Sling Feature Converter Maven Plugin to install
the generated slingosgifeature into my local Maven repo and then use
these dependencies to assemble and launch Peregrine. This works fine
for most parts (content does not deploy but that is another story).

Next step is to install FMs from Bundles into the local Maven repo
which will be used for bundles or content bundles like Sling.

My question is: is it expected for the developer to write its own
slingosgiffeature file or is there a way to generate that from a POM
?
Do you want to generate feature files for individual bundles? I would
expect that you have a feature file that groups related bundles
together, similar to what we do with the provisioning model.

Robert

As far as I can see the Sling Feature Maven Plugin does not provide
that.

Cheers - Andy

On Nov 11, 2019, at 2:11 AM, Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>