Hi,

I am working in the following (admittedly exotic) scenario:

1. An OSGi component with a number of dependencies
2. A test that runs on a subclass of that method, overriding a method
that I want to stub out locally

I want to register the component and have the OSGi mocks library inject
depedencies for references, maybe based on the SCR metadata of the
parent class? I could not find anything in the API for that.

Alternatively, I could whip up a patch that checks if the the argument
to registerInjectActivateService is an instance of an anonymous class
and walks up the inheritance chain until the first non-anonymous class
is found and uses that for SCR metadata.

Thoughts?

Thanks,