Many things are named quickstart, for example bnd uses the term as well.
I personally don't think that this is a problem, as the term "quickstart" is always used in a context, being it Sling, Adobe, bnd etc.

If we think that quickstart is confusing, than I think kickstart or cloudstart are confusing as well.

This vote thread proposes quickstart - so we should not change the name while voting. So we have two options: - either we continue with the proposed name and go with it unless someone votes -1 - we stop the vote thread, discuss for another two weeks which name we should pick and then restart the vote thread with that name

Carsten