Hi

This is a vote to promote the sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart and
sling-kickstart-maven-plugin to their own Sling Module. This first module is
the Feature Model counterpart of the sling-org-apache-sling-starter and will
create an executable JAR file. The second is the counterpart of the
sling-slingstart-maven-plugin which will start and stop a Sling Instance from a
Maven run and is mostly used to run Integration Tests.

Sling Kickstart:

1. Code Location: both are in the ‘sling-whiteboard’ under
'sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart` folder
2. Proposed Github Repo name (I just added feature into the name):
- sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart
3. Proposed artifact ids (group id: org.apache.sling)
- org.apache.sling.kickstart

Sling Kickstart Maven Plugin:

1. Code Location: both are in the ‘sling-whiteboard’ under
‘sling-kickstart-maven-plugin` folder
2. Proposed Github Repo names:
- sling-kickstart-maven-plugin
3. Proposed artifact ids (group id: org.apache.sling)
- sling-kickstart-maven-plugin

I created a sample project to showcase how the kickstart and kickstart maven
plugin will be used: https://github.com/schaefa/sling-fm-sample
<https://github.com/schaefa/sling-fm-sample>

- Andy