Hi,
The PRs have been opened, see the issue.
I will do complete implementations to verify it works as required in AEM.
I would also like to insure no disruption to Sling, and since it's been a
long time since I did this, how do run full CI/CD and integrate a new API
in Sling ? (a pointer would be great).
Best Regards
Ian