Hi,

some time back we added a mechanism that - on startup of the starter application - display a screen telling the user that the server is starting up.

Over time this mechanism got changed - I don't know what exactly it is using today - but it is not working reliable anymore. If you hit refresh you are presented with different exceptions. Eventually, after pressing refresh some more times, the startup page is there.

This means, depending on when you open the browser, you either get the startup notice or an exception - clearly not a great user experience.

It would be great if this could be fixed.

Adobe Research Switzerland