The test fails with the following output

[ERROR] Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.292 s
<<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.installer.ServerSideInstallerTest
[ERROR]
noUntransformedResources(org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.installer.ServerSideInstallerTest)
  Time elapsed: 0.105 s  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: Untransformed resources found:
[RegisteredResource(url=launchpad:resources/install/5/org.apache.sling.launchpad.test-services-war-12-SNAPSHOT.war,
 digest=1585745808000)]
        at
org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.installer.ServerSideInstallerTest.noUntransformedResources(ServerSideInstallerTest.java:52)

This is due to the fact that this WAR file is deployed as well
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-launchpad-test-bundles/blob/2c6850a53b12742e3c6fbc018340789166054ebb/src/main/provisioning/bundles.txt#L29
IMHO there was never any transformer picking up WAR resources, so I wonder why
that dependency is in there?

This could be related to
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-installer-core/commit/33eeae619c5aae2a7a52903edbdd6a85b08e0891,
 but processing WAR resources with the bundle transformer probably never was a
good idea.
So right now I tend to just remove the WAR dependency in the bundles.txt.
WDYT?

Konrad