I implemented a first version of that one, ready for testing

On 30.04.2020 23:01, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
Hi Carsten

I created a ticket for that: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-9413
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-9413>

Looking forward to see this work.

- Andy

On Apr 29, 2020, at 9:40 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org
<mailto:cziege...@apache.org>> wrote:

Hi,

there is currently no way, but I asked/proposed the same a month ago [1] :)

We should definitely add support for feature archives to the launcher. I can
probably have a look at it in the next days.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/re04888b1621292117502226ee27ecb6576fa0ff460c5de759b29af3d%40%3Cdev.sling.apache.org%3E