Hi Robert,

this is awesome! I think it would be nice to also mention at [1] the ability to upload and deploy a content package through the composum UI. Also, should we move [2] from the peregrine repos to the sling samples instead?

Ruben

]1] https://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/content-packages.html#deploying-a-content-package-at-runtime-1
[2] https://github.com/peregrine-cms/simple-sling-vue-example