Hello Yuvraaj,
Recently Crave became prone to specific bug.
https://github.com/apache/solr/actions/runs/6909103380/job/18849339883?pr=2046

java.lang.RuntimeException: Fontconfig head is null, check your fonts or
fonts configuration
 at
java.desktop/sun.awt.FontConfiguration.getVersion(FontConfiguration.java:1271)

Excel test (yes it is. TestXLSXResponseWriter) attempts to measure font
size and fails on a headless jvm (I assume). I don't think we changed
anything related to it recently.
The problem is that it breaks one module and a whole build, so we have no
tests for PRs.
The obvious fix is to pass java.awt.headless=true property
And it's exactly what we do in  gradle/testing/defaults-tests.gradle
When I turn debug locally I see that Test Executor receives this property
via -D command argument.
Even more than that, I setup headless jdk locally, and even commented this
row in defaults-tests.gradle and test passed anyway.
I'm out of ideas.
Can you recommend how to resolve this issue?
Appreciate your advice.