Alexandr Orlov wrote:

It does not appear anywhere within the SpamAssassin source code.

Googling for that exact header showed up a number of messages with it, all spam. At first I thought it must be a fake header added by some spammers to try to fool SpamAssassin, but it always appears at the top of the mail, after an Envelope-To header and before the first Received header. I don't see how a spammer could place a header there.

Check with a sysadmin for the mail server from which you receive mail to see if they add that header and why.

It might make a good spam sign... Does anyone here see the header in corpus mail?

-- sidney