On Fri, 7 Sep 2012, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

On 9/7/2012 11:23 AM, John Hardin wrote:
> My best guess is the lag in response could be causing SA to spawn more > children which could be spiraling memory to swap, etc.

 They contacted me directly off-list and we discussed swap. They said at
 one point it _was_ hitting swap, but they reduced setting and it is no
 longer doing so, but it is still showing very high CPU usage.

 I will be talking with them again this morning.

Would DProf be a good idea to enable for profiling?

Possibly, I don't know that we're to that point yet.

  Politicians never accuse you of "greed" for wanting other people's
  money, only for wanting to keep your own money.    -- Joseph Sobran
 10 days until the 225th anniversary of the signing of the U.S. Constitution