On 6/19/2013 10:26 AM, Randal, Phil wrote:
So, we wouldn't be able to unlearn historical emails (processed before the
upgrade), but there'd be few other side-effects?

Or am I missing something?
Best I can think of, these are the ramifications if you choose to keep your current database tokens instead of wiping clean and starting fresh:

Dupe learning of emails (learned with old msg_id format and new msg_id format). Inability to remove the old learned emails because the new msg_id format with sa-learn

Then, as your entries expire, the database will lose the old format emails.

Perhaps we just point out the issues and recommend they delete all tokens older than say 2 weeks after 2 weeks have passed to have full functionality.

Anyone disagree?

regards,
KAM