> On behalf of the PMC, the ASF SpamAssassin Project is pleased to
> announce the availability of our sixth release candidate for 3.4.0
> subject to vote by the PMC under lazy consensus. The key changes in this
> version are the round-robin changes from bug 6996 when using spamd with
> both ipv6 and ipv4.
>
> Files for this release candidate are available at
> http://people.apache.org/~kmcgrail/devel/

+1, looks good

- checksums and signatures are ok,

- running in production under amavisd on FreeBSD, perl 5.18.2

- tests pass (including network, root & spamd stress tests) on:
    . FreeBSD 7.2, 9.2, and 10.0 IPv6-only (all under perl 5.18.2)
    . Raspberry PI under Raspbian (Debian 7.2 (wheezy) on ARM), perl 5.14.2

Mark