2014-02-11 23:34, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
Evening all, it's been a very long day getting SA 3.4.0 out the door.
I've gone through all of the existing documentation for a release,
resolved any discrepancies and completed it.
[...]
I'll be working to document things as they stand, get some
triage in place and then define a good path forward.  This was the
scariest part of doing the 3.4 release and so far I think I've got
everything on the backend so it won't just fail.

Thank you Kevin for all this effort of the past days and weeks
to let the 3.4.0 hit the road!

  Mark