On 06/11/2014 07:40 PM, John Hardin wrote:
That, too, but that wouldn't be a part of the URIBL plugin, so this
check sounds reasonable for whatever's doing DNS checks on those bits as
well.

Point being, a blanket "every URI in an email must have an MX record"
is not correct, but a little extra logic would be useful.

Not correct absent an exclusion list, agreed.

Please rewind...
What are we trying to achieve?
the more I think about it and do lookups on the last dozen of spams my traps got, the less I understand it.

I'll refill my gin & tonic and hope somebody can show me examples where this will be a big step on the road to FUSSP