Am 2022-05-15 21:19, schrieb Henrik K:
On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 06:58:27PM +0200, Michael Storz wrote:

   THIS IS WRONG.

LOL.

You could have just summarized it in one or two lines without all the
"error" hyperbole, and I would have understood it much faster.

- Modify eval functions to return undef if they are async, after that
rule_pending() and {tests_pending} are redundant and can be removed,
tests_already_hit is enough to check status, as rule_ready() does not mark
it until last DNS lookup is finished.

Quite elegant solution. Will post patch to Bug 7987 soon for verifying.

Ok, ok, I will try to be more brief in the future ;-)

Michael