+1 for the release. (Binding)
Tested as non-root user with the tar.bz2 on CentOS 7.9.2009 and the sha256
sig passed.
All tests successful.
Files=210, Tests=3823, 925 wallclock secs ( 1.41 usr  0.38 sys + 290.36
cusr 37.64 csys = 329.79 CPU)
Result: PASS

We have also been running rc4 + patches in production and previous
RCs/Trunk in production for years. It's production ready and amazing.
Regards,
KAM
--
Kevin A. McGrail