Bound constraints in QR decomposition / BLAS posv other than projecting to
positive space at each iteration ?

Common usecases are feature generation from photos/videos etc...

I saw a paper on projecting to positive space from 70s...there are some
improvements later using projected gradients but those are for first order
solves...