Hi Xiangrui,

I used lambda = 0.1...It is possible that 2 users ranked in movies in a
very similar way...

I agree that increasing lambda will solve the problem but you agree this is
not a solution...lambda should be tuned based on sparsity / other criteria
and not to make a linearly dependent hessian matrix linearly
independent...

Thanks.
Deb