Should we try to deprecate these types of configs for 1.0.0? We can start
by accepting both and giving a warning if you use the old one, and then
actually remove them in the next minor release. I think
"spark.speculation.enabled=true" is better than "spark.speculation=true",
and if we decide to use typesafe configs again ourselves, this change is
necessary.

We actually don't have to ever complete the deprecation - we can always
accept both spark.speculation and spark.speculation.enabled, and people
just have to use the latter if they want to use typesafe config.