Hey Evan and TD,

Spark's dependency graph in a maintenance release seems potentially
harmful, especially upgrading a minor version (not just a patch
version) like this. This could affect other downstream users. For
instance, now without knowing their fastutil dependency gets bumped
and they hit some new problem in fastutil 6.5.

- Patrick