Actually I found one minor issue, which is that the support for Tachyon in
make-distribution.sh seems to rely on GNU sed flags and doesn’t work on Mac OS
X. But I’d be okay pushing that to a later release since this is a packaging
operation that you do only once, and presumably you’d do it on a Linux cluster.
I opened https://spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/SPARK-1326 to track it. We
can put it in another RC if we find bigger issues.

Matei