Hey TD,

This one we just merged into master this morning:
https://spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/SPARK-1322

It should definitely go into the 0.9 branch because there was a bug in the
semantics of top() which at this point is unreleased in Python.

I didn't backport it yet because I figured you might want to do this at a
specific time. So please go ahead and backport it. Not sure whether this
warrants another RC.

- Patrick