Hey All,

We've successfully migrated the Spark JIRA to the Apache infrastructure.
This turned out to be a huge effort, lead by Andy Konwinski, who deserves
all of our deepest appreciation for managing this complex migration

Since Apache runs the same JIRA version as Spark's existing JIRA, there is
no new software to learn. A few things to note though:

- The issue tracker for Spark is now at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK

- You can sign up to receive an e-mail feed of JIRA updates by e-mailing:
issues-subscr...@spark.apache.org

- DO NOT create issues on the old JIRA. I'll try to disable this so that it
is read-only.

- You'll need to create an account at the new site if you don't have one
already.

- We've imported all the old JIRA's. In some cases the import tool can't
correctly guess the assignee for the JIRA, so we may have to do some manual
assignment.

- If you feel like you don't have sufficient permissions on the new JIRA,
please send me an e-mail. I tried to add all of the committers as
administrators but I may have missed some.

Thanks,
Patrick