Mark - sorry, would you mind expanding what the "...." is?

Something like

mvn -Pdeb package

?

I get:

[ERROR] Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1 or one of
its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor
for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:jar:3.1: Could not find
artifact org.apache:apache:pom:13 -> [Help 1]