Hey Matei - the issue you found is not related to security. This patch
a few days ago broke builds for Hadoop 1 with YARN support enabled.
The patch directly altered the way we deal with commons-lang
dependency, which is what is at the base of this stack trace.

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/754

- Patrick