Hi Folks

My name is Steve Watt and I work in the CTO Office at Red Hat. I've recently
spent quite a bit of time designing single rack and multi-rack infrastructures
for Spark for our own hardware procurement at Red Hat and I thought the
diagrams and server specs for both Dell and HP would be useful to the broader
community as well. Even if folks don't want to go with my exact design, having
the designs as a starting point should save  quite a bit of time. I think I can
fold this quite easily into
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/hardware-provisioning.html

However, before submitting a pull request for the modified page I thought I'd
send this note up front and see if anyone wanted to provide some feedback
first. If there is none, I'll submit the pull request early next week.

Regards
Steve Watt