Shark,  thanks for replying.
Let's me clear my question again.
i create a table using " create table xxx1
tblproperties("shark.cache"="tachyon") as select * from xxx2"
when excuting some sql (for example , select * from xxx1) using shark,
 shark will read data into shark's memory  from tachyon's memory.
I think if each time we execute sql, shark always load data from tachyon,
it is less effient.
could we use some cache policy (such as,  CacheAllPolicy FIFOCachePolicy
LRUCachePolicy ) to cache data to invoid reading data from tachyon for each
sql query?