Just as a note, when you're developing stuff, you can use "test-only" in sbt,
or the equivalent feature in Maven, to run just some of the tests. This is what
I do, I don't wait for Jenkins to run things. 90% of the time if it passes the
tests that I know could break stuff, it will pass all of Jenkins.

Jenkins should always be doing all the integration tests, so I don't think it
will become *that* much shorter in the long run, though it can certainly be
improved.

Matei