Hi all,

I wanted to follow up.

I have a prototype for an optimized version of hierarchical k-means.  I
wanted to get some feedback on my apporach.

Jeremy's implementation splits the largest cluster in each round.  Is it
better to do it that way or to split each cluster in half?

Are there are any open-source examples that are being widely used in
production?

Thanks!