This is a chicken and egg problem in some sense. We can't change the ec2
script till we have made the release and uploaded the binaries -- But once
that is done, we can't update the script.

I think the model we support so far  is that you can launch the latest
spark version from the master branch on github. I guess we can try to add
something in the release process that updates the script but doesn't commit
it ? The release managers might be able to add more.

Thanks
Shivaram