Hi,

I want to contribute some code to mllib, I forked apache/spark to my own
repository (chouqin/spark),
and used `git clone https://github.com/chouqin/spark.git` to checkout the code
my windows system.
In this directory, I run `git status` before doing anything, it output this:

```
On branch master
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.

Changes not staged for commit:
(use "git add/rm <file>..." to update what will be committed)
(use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)

deleted: sql/hive/src/test/resources/golden/case sensitivity: Hive
table-0-5d14d21a239daa42b086cc895215009a
```

I don't know why because nothing has been done. If I want to make some change,
I have to be careful not to commit this deletion of file,
This is every inconvenient for me because I always use `git add .` to stage all
changes, now I have to add every file individually.

Can someone give me any suggestions to deal with this, my system is Windows 7
and git version is 1.9.2.msysgit.0.
Thanks for your help.Qiping