We have successfully purged Jenkins’ build queue.  If you want a PR to be
re-tested, please ask Jenkins again.

On September 5, 2014 at 5:36:30 PM, shane knapp (skn...@berkeley.edu) wrote:

yeah, it was a problem w/the PRB's OAuth key. josh rosen added a new key,
and magique!

we're about to clear the queue of all builds as most aren't wanted/needed.

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 5:33 PM, Nicholas Chammas <nicholas.cham...@gmail.com