There's been an effort in the AMPLab at Berkeley to set up a shared
codebase that makes it easy to run TPC-DS on SparkSQL, since it's something
we do frequently in the lab to evaluate new research.  Based on this
thread, it sounds like making this more widely-available is something that
would be useful to folks for reproducing the results published by
Databricks / Hortonworks / Cloudera / etc.; we'll share the code on the
list as soon as we're done.

-Kay