In our experimental cluster (1 driver, 5 workers), we tried the simplest
example:   sc.parallelize(Range(0, 100), 2).count

In the event log, we found the executor takes too much time on deserialization,
about 300 ~ 500ms, and the execution time is only 1ms.

Our servers are with 2.3G Hz CPU * 24 cores.  And, we have set the serializer
to org.apache.spark.serializer.KryoSerializer .

The question is, is it normal that the executor takes 300~500ms on
deserialization?  If not, any clue for the performance tuning?