Thanks for reporting this. One thing to try is to just do a git clean
to make sure you have a totally clean working space ("git clean -fdx"
will blow away any differences you have from the repo, of course only
do that if you don't have other files around). Can you reproduce this
if you just run "sbt/sbt compile"? Also, if you can, can you reproduce
it if you checkout only the spark master branch and not merged with
your own code? Finally, if you can reproduce it on master, can you
perform a bisection to find out which commit caused it?

- Patrick