Do we have any high availability support in Spark driver level? For
example, if we want spark drive can move to another node continue
execution when failure happen. I can see the RDD checkpoint can help to
serialization the status of RDD. I can image to load the check point from
another node when error happen, but seems like will lost track all tasks
status or even executor information that maintain in spark context. I am
not sure if there is any existing stuff I can leverage to do that. thanks
for any suggests

Best Regards

Jun Feng Liu
IBM China Systems & Technology Laboratory in Beijing

Phone: 86-10-82452683
E-mail: liuj...@cn.ibm.com

BLD 28,ZGC Software Park
No.8 Rd.Dong Bei Wang West, Dist.Haidian Beijing 100193
China