News flash!

>From the latest version of the GitHub API
<https://developer.github.com/v3/repos/statuses/>:

Note that the repo:status OAuth scope
<https://developer.github.com/v3/oauth/#scopes> grants targeted access to
Statuses *without* also granting access to repository code, while the repo
scope grants permission to code as well as statuses.

As I understand it, ASF Infra has said no in the past to granting access to
statuses because it also granted push access.

If so, this no longer appears to be the case.

1) Did I understand correctly and 2) should I open a new request with ASF
Infra to give us OAuth keys with repo:status access?

Nick

Aww, that's a bummer...