Hi all,

Thanks for your work on spark! I am trying to locate spark-yarn jars for the new 1.2.0 release. The jars for spark-core, etc, are on maven central, but the spark-yarn jars are missing.

Confusingly and perhaps relatedly, I also can't seem to get the spark-yarn artifact to install on my local computer when I run 'mvn -Pyarn -Phadoop-2.2 -Dhadoop.version=2.2.0 -DskipTests clean install'. At the install plugin stage, maven reports:

[INFO] --- maven-install-plugin:2.5.1:install (default-install) @ spark-yarn_2.10 ---
[INFO] Skipping artifact installation

Any help or insights into how to use spark-yarn_2.10 1.2.0 in a maven build would be appreciated.

David

--

David McWhorter
Software Engineer