Od: Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>
Komu: Jakub Dubovsky <spark.dubovsky.ja...@seznam.cz>
Datum: 8. 1. 2015 11:29:22
Předmět: Re: Spark development with IntelliJ

"Yeah, I hit this too. IntelliJ picks this up from the build but then
it can't run its own scalac with this plugin added.

Go to Preferences > Build, Execution, Deployment > Scala Compiler and
clear the "Additional compiler options" field. It will work then
although the option will come back when the project reimports.

Right now I don't know of a better fix.

There's another recent open question about updating IntelliJ docs:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-5136 Should this stuff go
in the site docs, or wiki? I vote for wiki I suppose and make the site
docs point to the wiki. I'd be happy to make wiki edits if I can get
permission, or propose this text along with other new text on the
JIRA.