Hi Sean,
The main issue we have is, running two web servers in a single product. we
think it would not be an elegant solution.

Could you please point me to the main areas where jetty server is tightly
coupled or extension points where I could plug tomcat instead of jetty?
If successful I could contribute it to the spark project. :-)

cheers

--
Niranda