Hi Sean,
I'm trying to increase the cpu usage by running logistic regression in
different datasets in parallel. They shouldn't depend on each other.
I train several  logistic regression models from different column
combinations of a main dataset. I processed the combinations in a ParArray
in an attempt to increase cpu usage but id did not help.