Hello,

I've been working on the Spark codebase for quite some time right now,
especially on issues related to MLlib and a very small amount of PySpark
and SparkSQL (https://github.com/apache/spark/pulls/MechCoder) .

I would like to extend my work with Spark as a Google Summer of Code
project.
I want to know if there are specific projects related to MLlib that people
would like to see. (I notice, there is no idea page for GSoC yet). There
are a number of issues related to DecisionTrees, Ensembles, LDA (in the
issue tracker) that I find really interesting that could probably club into
a project, but if the spark community has anything else in mind, I could
work on the other issues pre-GSoC and try out something new during GSoC.

Looking forward!
--
Godspeed,
Manoj Kumar,