Thanks for your questions Mridul.
I assume you are referring to how the functionality to query system state works
in Yarn and Mesos?
The API's used are the standard JVM API's so the functionality will work
without change. There is no real use case for using 'physicalMemoryBytes' in
these cases though, as the JVM size has already been limited by the resource
manager.
Regards,Dale.