Looking at KafkaCluster#getLeaderOffsets():

          respMap.get(tp).foreach { por: PartitionOffsetsResponse =>
            if (por.error == ErrorMapping.NoError) {
            } else {
              errs.append(ErrorMapping.exceptionFor(por.error))
            }
There should be some error other than "Couldn't find leader offsets for
Set()"

Can you check again ?

Thanks