Could we gracefully fallback to an in-tree Hadoop binary (e.g. 1.0.4)
in that case? I think many new Spark users are confused about why
Spark has anything to do with Hadoop, e.g. I could see myself being
confused when the download page asks me to select a "package type". I
know that what I want is not "source code", but I'd have no idea how
to choose amongst the apparently multiple types of binaries.