> On 2 Apr 2015, at 06:31, Patrick Wendell <pwend...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey Marcelo,
>
> Great question. Right now, some of the more active developers have an
> account that allows them to log into this cluster to inspect logs (we
> copy the logs from each run to a node on that cluster). The
> infrastructure is maintained by the AMPLab.
>
> I will put you in touch the someone there who can get you an account.
>
> This is a short term solution. The longer term solution is to have
> these scp'd regularly to an S3 bucket or somewhere people can get
> access to them, but that's not ready yet.
>
> - Patrick

ASF Jenkins is always there to play with; committers/PMC members should just
need to file a BUILD JIRA to get access.

Its main limitation is more cultural than technical: you need to get people to
care about intermittent test runs, otherwise you can end up with failures that
nobody keeps on top of
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Hadoop/

Someone really needs to own the "keep the builds working" problem -and have the
ability to somehow kick others into fixing things. The latter is pretty hard
cross-organisation

>> That would be really helpful to debug build failures. The scalatest
>> output isn't all that helpful.

Potentially an issue with the test runner, rather than the tests themselves.